Breaking News

Mr. John Paul DeJoria revealed the simple habits that made him become a billionaire beyond anticipation


John Paul DeJoria is an American billionaire and founder of Paul Mitchell hair products and Patron. In the 70-year-old billionaire with assets of approximately $ 2.8 billion in 2015. According to the report released by Forbes magazine.

As a successful entrepreneur when he shared some perspective for the fans to understand, especially single common for entrepreneurs from what he sees in his daily life.

I am a person who likes to get up in the morning. The first said billionaire from California. He said: 'I do not care where I sleep at home to anyone or anywhere, I but get up and sit on the bed about 5 minutes walk away, and I can not tell that such useful anything.

He considered himself to be so simple: I do not think my project to do Agenda or phone, when you get up immediately. The simple thing is that I just opened my eyes and do the work I'm doing to get it done conclusive immediately .

'Get up immediately, I'm not interested or who have ears to hear the words immediately. I just dry clean water to eat in the morning and a cup of coffee can make my life at dawn enthusiasm. Then I started thinking about what makes my life much better and wanted to see my family live at ease. This is the suggestion by billionaire John Paul DeJoria.

He has provided advice: 'I am a person who loves what i need to do something for the people I love and with people who work with me. It is very important that increased my energy when I worked as a team my. You must have the ambition to be slightly larger.

Then, after breakfast in the morning, he started thinking about his work whether he was doing what? This requires a phone call to the team or the manager of his time to come to and respond to any urgent issues, especially recording the main points he is doing.

Another surprising thing is that John admitted that he had never used email again and no way to use it that in the future. If you want to contact someone or his team would use immediately.

Meanwhile, he also highlighted the strategic support to effective time management and also raised so : transfer to work effectively and not waste time, you must make sure you have a strong team that could do much more than usual. Today is not like yesterday, and thus woke up in the morning and work energetically end results going beyond expectations.

The last phrase of the billionaire John that you should consider at this time is that "individual success doing everything an individual who has failed to do. "

He says: I have a 24 times a day, like everybody else, and I salute that I loved what I like almost all my life. This is my habit, and it's really good for me.

Readers want to be like John too? Source: Businessinsider

No comments